Instagram Clothingist: Saint Laurent

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saint Laurent




Sweater: Topshop (similar) Jeans: Topshop Shoes: Topshop (similar) Hat: Urban Outfitters (similar) Duffle Bag: Saint Laurent

It has been a while since my last outfit post, so I decided to wear a classic outfit with timeless pieces that can be found in any closet or at any retail store. I wanted to make the outfit edgy with all black pieces and black leather chelsea boots.  I finished off the ensemble with my tan fedora from Urban Outfitters and my Saint Laurent 6 Hour Duffle (which I had been lusting for FOREVER).  Overall, I am very happy with the quality and look of this bag, as well as its versatility.  I think it's safe to say that you'll be seeing this bag more often in future outfit posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment