Instagram Clothingist

Friday, June 13, 2014

Introduction: Clothingist


Hello! I am Stephanie, a student and blogger living in California, home of trends, clothing brands, and celebrities that spark the interests of the world.  Some of you may have followed me from my other style blogs on Tumblr, and if not, welcome!

I plan to post multiple things, including outfits of the day, styling certain pieces through Polyvore sets, and  the latest fashion trends that intrigue  me, all of which are inspired by the lifestyle of a California girl living in the city. Occasionally, I will post other aspects of my life, such as healthy food and recipes, music playlists, and other things. I hope that you'll enjoy what I put together, or at least be somewhat inspired by it.

Style is something that I consider a release from all that goes on in the world.  I feel that a nice outfit can make your day better, by increasing your confidence and optimism.  I also believe that fashion can give you an insight on one's personality without even having to speak to them.  Style can tell you so much about a person, which is why I feel that it is such a powerful form of expression; something that everyone can relate to and customize to their liking.

With that, fashion shouldn't be based on what brands or designers that someone is wearing, but it is all about how it is put together.  Therefore, I decided to create this blog, to give you an insight on the way I style things, and the way others have inspired me to do so as well.  So enjoy yourselves, and expect more posts to come soon! x Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment